First Day In College

I woke up at 5am and then I fall back asleep. Later, I woke up at 6am and then fall back asleep again. 7am, it happened again. When it was 8am, I was too lazy to get up, but 10 minutes later I got up and get ready for college on a Saturday morning. One class for 3 hours long was a drag, but its not so bad, b/c its only on Saturdays. I decided to take Principles of Macroeconomics. Its like taking it all over again in high school for the first day, but this subjects talks more in depth. My first day in college was okay(ugh one week to do tons of hw), until I met an old friend(she's nice) and I got a free samples from Walmart. Its better than okay, these people from Walmart were giving out free back to school samples of shampoos, conditioners, ect. And then my boyfriend came by to bike with me, it was sweet of him to still come after an argument. I'm also taking Ballet, I wonder how it will go on my first day for that...